Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Try To Avoid Getting Caught Ten Traps Which Are in Your Way

Try to avoid getting caught in these Ten Traps which are in your way
1: I don’t know where I should start from?
2: I should study this lesson in very short time.
3: this lesson is son tedious. When I start, I get sleepy
4: I read and I understood, but I remember nothing
5: I think I have understood
6: for remembering it is so much.
7: few minutes ago it was in my mind.
8: I like to study in bed
9: studying hard before exam helps us to remember all the things we studied so far
10: I stay up all night reading. Still I do not learn all of it
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites