Wednesday, March 16, 2011

best saying about mother

You are special one. You do not know how much I love you. How good I feel when you talk to me. My beautiful mother, you are my only good friend. Talk to me, talk about yourself. Because you’re speaking is so lovely to me. Sometimes I love the feeling that my heart is just beating with love for you. When you are not here, I feel lonely. Everywhere I look is so empty to me. Yes, I really need you. When you are looking at me, you make me love you much more than before. I pray and all the time, you are my sweetheart and I want to garnish all the kindness of the world for you. It is one of my best wishes in the long run that I can serve you somehow. Just please believe me. Do not leave me alone, my dear mother
Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook Add To Yahoo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites